Saturday, May 1, 2010

Procrastination.

Sigh.. What a common title from my blog huh?

I cannot stop using this title because it just keeps happening! Where is the determination and resilience from the Pei Hwa P.R.I.D.E values? I really need to be clear of my targets and goals before doing anything if not my future will become a living hell. Perhaps i need to get outside and run away from ubiquitous electronic gadgets such as the computer or the television. Maybe by then i will be able to focus and study more effectively.
However, the day was not as bad as the last paragraph depicted it to be. At least i have covered some kilometres on the road after my friend asked me to! And since I have been owing myself alot of exercising lately,I decided to follow them. It sure was a mistake if i had rejected them!
For today, we ran from our house to Punggol Beach. It was a very challenging route due to the occasional steep upslopes and downslopes, especially when we were about to reach our destination.
Although it was challenging, the scenery was amazing. Azure blue shone on the afternoon sky, , lush green trees and bushes surrounded us and the best of all, no hint of any rain coming during the run. I regretted not bringing my camera along with me to capture the maginifcent nature of singapore which i didnt know still existed today. But hey it's not as if i had a camera, right?
But still, I am not satisfied with the day as it did not turn out as fruitful as what i think it would be. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

Blog Archive