Thursday, July 15, 2010

Being ourselves.

In this day and age, would you ever dare to speak about one true quality of yourself to many other people? After all, doing this will make you seem like you are a boastful and arrogant boy/girl and people will start to hate you for this extremely ignorant behavior that you have demonstrated.

Yes. In my opinion, for one reason or another, people no longer seem to live life meeting unique personalities. However, they now live life to correct others based on their own perspective of what is good and what is bad. Sometimes I tend to ponder about whether it is wrong to lead a life being what we are and never having to change based on other people's comment about your character. After all, there are millions of problem one can pin-point about you and almost less than ten that they can proudly declare that is positive or amazing about you.
Is life really worth living if it is dominated by comments on other people and based on what other people expect of you? Sometimes I just get all these weird questions that seems very complicated, but sometimes the complication is really due to self-denial and that the answer is always right in your eyes. With this complication, I never really know how to answer the different questions that I have always asked myself. I never ever had the chance to complete the puzzle about life's mysteries. Is this way of life truly correct? By changing because others tell us to? If this is truly the case, then I think with my honest opinion that life is not worth the shot to live.
I'd like to explain my conclusion in my previous statement. It is because in all humans there is bound to be a flaw or two. Once you change that flaw, another problem will sooner or later surface and this will create a 'chain of changes' or rather what i would like to say 'evolution'. This is why you wouldn't see a friend that behaves the same way after 2 years of never seeing them, right? Don't anyone think it is selfish or unfair to talk about other people's flaw without any consideration of their feelings? Oh I forgot, life isn't very fair in the first place is it?
I never understood why people chose not to live a peaceful but monotonous life but instead choose to live a life led by much jealousy, envy and hatred. Perhaps it is just what makes life so much more interesting and makes the world a better place. I'd really love to know people's opinion about this topic and hopefully i will finally come to an answer about a question that i myself have created.

No comments:

Blog Archive