Monday, May 3, 2010

What a way to start the day.

I am probably more satisfied with my work today than Saturday and Sunday combined altogether.
Yes its that bad. I guess i finally sense the urgency to do work today because it is the final day i can do my work and deem it as 'completed ON TIME'. Then again, I have not completed ANY of my homework not because i've not done it but because its in little bits and pieces. Like doing six questions in every paper. pffft.
One of the other reasons why i had done my work was because of my awkward start to a new day.
I slept the previous day at 12am and the tuition timings were not fixed yet. I woke up 7am the next day, and I thought, in my semi-conscious self to better send him a message to confirm. I was shocked when he replied in a few minutes and even more so when I read the contents inside.
It read '8am' and i immediately jolted as my eyes widened and i began panicking and started washing up and dressed for tuition. It was kind of weird but i rather follow him than to yet again skip another tuition, right? After all someone has not been passing Additional Mathematics since the beginning of the year, with an exception of a borderline pass most recently.
Lets skip everything that happened during tuition, because most of the time i was just being a dullgrind writing on papers and getting confused at forgotten topics and formulaes. I was brain dead by then. It was really sad that I had forgotten many things that I had learnt and used in previous years. Not only that, I also forgotten much of recent chapters such as Coordinate Geometry!
I went to walk in circles around Junction 8, so that I could sort of 'digest' everything I had learned during tuition just now. I bought a Physics assessment book that I could not find for the past few months. Then i decided to take the train towards hougang. I had an early lunch at Pastamania and a sudden downpour came and it ruined my plan to go home as there was not much shelter around the neighbourhood and I did not have the habit of carrying an umbrella when i go out.
Just then, Joey sent me an SMS, inviting me to study with them yet again at Anchorvale Community Centre. I did'nt want to go home as I thought I would not do anything conducive at home. I went, I did work, I got brain dead AGAIN, I ate, i slacked.
walked home with another Joey, Larry and Magnus. It was fun as we crossed the field that tickled as the lush green grasses grazed through our exposed legs.
Bought books AGAIN then took bus with Joey back home. Had dinner and came home.
Long day, but I enjoyed it alot :)

P/S : I just realised i am such a spendthrift today! Money is burning from my pocket! I really need to stop doing this. :/

No comments:

Blog Archive