Monday, May 10, 2010

Realisation.

Finally after so long, I have come to a conclusion that I have been doing everything wrongly. Perhaps to the extent that I might not be able to pass many subjects in the Mid Year Exams.
After completing numerous tests that might sum up what I have learnt throughout the semester, I could not be sure of any subjects that I may do well or as a matter of fact not be able to even attain a passing grade. I feel so stupid after concluding, but where and what are the actions made? NOTHING. Trust me, this is not the first time I have been saying all these oh-so-sensible conclusions, but i have NEVER made any actions that seem to want to prevent this Déjà vu from happening. What is it that I am not doing? Well I guess i am deprived of discipline and resilience.
I don't know anything anymore. Each day i live a sedate lifestyle, living to study and study to live. And every time i do that, my brain breaks down in approximately 2hours. By then, I cannot think further, cannot solve the simplest of sums. That was the end. But is it really the end? No. Unless you can find a way to pick yourself up. I don't know why I remind myself daily all these important life values but still fail as a student in a ordinary neighbourhood school. I need to think before I do things...

No comments:

Blog Archive