Thursday, April 29, 2010

Start.

Today is the start of the mid year examinations and frankly speaking, i have not prepared for anything.
I always tell myself that "oh i did badly for tests lets try again next time study more and practice makes perfect" but truthfully none of these convincing lies ever became reality.
I feel like a fully inflated tire that has the ability to cover 2000 kilometres but end up being deflated by a nail on the road by the 10th kilometre. I am severely demoralized as i have come to a conclusion that I am still pretty bad at my languages and because I screwed up VERY BADLY for the language papers, I am going to make an attempt on writing a blog post everyday to practice vocabulary and sentence structuring.
Perhaps a little mix of chinese but don't laugh because i am really bad at my second language! Still, I hope to practice so that I MIGHT improve so that i would'nt be guilty of not giving any effort at all. For now, i just wish to regain my emotional momentum so that i can focus more on other subjects than to quit so early like a loser.
I hope i will not contradict myself in saying my previous sentence and not doing anything again like the aforementioned 'convincing lies'
perhaps i need to practice more diligence and resilience.
Now where do i start. pffft.

No comments:

Blog Archive