Sunday, August 29, 2010

Aftermath/Reflection - Common tests.

It isn't a wise choice to go through the previous weekend not revising seriously. As a result of such actions, I struggled throughout the common tests almost completely, especially for my sciences. It's again becoming yet another usual Déjà vu where I will post about my negative thoughts and feelings after a series of tests. This is not the first time, nor is it the second time. It has in fact been around me for as long as i have been in secondary school. Every time when i start to realise, I will feel more motivated to study. But as time goes by, the effect wears out and i will be lose sight of my ultimate goal of scoring for any set of examinations. I am becoming wary of the situation I am in where I have totally failed to achieve what I have set late last year during the holidays. It has become the norm that I do below what i expect in tests and I really need to get that fixed as soon as possible. The 'O' levels may seem far, but if anyone bothered to count, theres only approximately ten months to the Chinese papers and about a year and two months to the theory papers and frankly speaking, thats not a very long period of time at all.

This post is becoming too similar to one of my blog posts during post Mid Year Examinations where i will write about something I have done and try to act all wise about what I should have done and assuming that i will do it the next time round. However, none of these thoughts ever surfaced into actions. Heck, I even think i remembered writing this paragraph somewhere in this blog before. This recurring academic career is not what i'm supposed to have. I want to be successful in my academic career instead of failing so miserably and having to write this reflection to show that I am so worried for my results.
Now there is only about five weeks to the End of Year examinations. I'm not very prepared yet but I still have the time. You readers can bet that I'm going to write some reflection after the end of years again. Whether it will be a positive or negative reflection, that i do not know. However, lets all wish we have a smooth sailing road towards the end of year examinations starting from now.

No comments:

Blog Archive