Thursday, June 10, 2010

Packed.

Recently, I have been very packed by many events coming up and also tasks that are due. Its sad to say that I have not been able to remember every single event all at once, at times forgetting crucial dates to be in school to either hand in assigned homeworks or to do other miscellaneous stuff.

For now, My main concern would be the Singapore Yo-Yo Contest 2010, which will be held later in the weekend. I have been playing the Yo-Yo for about 3 years already and I wish to be able to at least qualify. Though I believe that It wouldn't be worth it to be sad If I didn't qualify. Being sad to me usually meant that I would ponder a lot about why this and why that, and often times occupying a huge amount of space in my brain. That isn't exactly what I am hoping to feel again, because I have much more important things to do.

Procrastination has been eating up a lot of my time since the start of the year. I was lazy and unenthusiastic towards the ideas of schooling and forcing different concepts of different subjects into my brain. Now, I'd just wish I could study and study until I could one day solve mysteries of the universe that I never thought I could.
After checking updates of people's lives on Facebook, a social networking site, I see many people saying things like 'Trigonometry is so hard!' and/or 'I am going to finish my homework today.' It saddens me a lot, although I am skeptic of many who proclaim they are doing what they say. I guess I should really begin continuing my holiday assignments and start on revisions or studying new chapters. I'm really behind time but I am helpless in my predicament.

I guess I should still try to carry a smile on my face, because i think it is really pointless to spread a contagious frown, but really useful to spread a contagious smile that would brighten anybody's day.
Yes, I have realised must mistakes that i have done in the past semester, but I have truly learnt from all the experience. For the third time consecutively, let me add another quote from Albert Einstein, one of the most inspirational physicist the world has ever known.

" Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new " - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Blog Archive