Sunday, May 16, 2010

Emptiness.

I haven't been feeling quite myself lately.
The original plan was to rid my worries and just reward myself for completing the mid-year examinations. To go out and wander the free yet busy streets in the city. Then again for the past two days I have been either watching late night movies with my friend, or seriously gaining weight rotting at home. Each night i wake up to ponder about a previous plight. Each night the stress levels get worst. I don't seem to really want to face my devastating results but what can I do to successfully escape from reality permanently? I know Its quite a futile effort to do about anything you can to try to escape, but in the end, everyone still has to face it. Be it failure or distinctions.
It seems like with every minute and second, my original plan is wandering further and further away. No longer am I actually noticing release of tension from myself, but I feel like i am increasing this feeling ten fold.
Then again maybe i'm just too tired.
//Its been quite awhile since i managed some time to visit the yo-yo store. As i breezed through the familiar labyrinth, i met up with friends and hung around with them for a bit, before deciding to head home earlier for no apparent reason. I need to think before I do. Seriously.

No comments:

Blog Archive